Browsing local system
In order to browse your computer you use the two top panels (Local System) in the main window. The panels work like Windows File Explorer: the left panel shows you the file folders on your hard disk and the right panel shows the files in the currently selected folder.
You can do the following operations on your local files:
- Browse file folders by expanding (clicking on the + branches) the folder tree on the left panel.
- To rename the selected file(s) by clicking on the Rename button .
- To delete the selected file(s), click on the Delete button .
- To create a new file folder, click Create New Folder button .
- To refresh a folder listing, click Refresh button .
- To view the selected file(s) in the Notepad, click on the View button .
- To execute the selected EXE file, click Execute button .
- To move one level up in folder tree, click One Level Up button .
- To upload file(s) (transfer from local to remote computer), click Upload button , use drag-and-drop feature, or click with the right mouse button on the file and select upload command from the popup menu.